So, it has been on your ‘bucket list’ for how many years? Are you sure? Or is it all bravado?
Here is your opportunity to finally cross it off your list and raise funds for Oracle Cancer Trust
How does it work?
- You raise a minimum of £300 by way of sponsorship (we have all the forms).
- Shark Attack pays the fee for the jump in advance of your jump date
- After you have jumped you collect your sponsor monies and pay to Shark Attack
- You can jump on Wednesdays, Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays & Bank Holidays at most times of the year, subject to weather conditions.
- You will be jumping with the professionals – The Army Parachute Association at Netheravon in Wiltshire see their website at www.netheravon.com
- Take your friends with you and make a day of it, refreshments on site
It is great fun if you can get some friends to jump at the same time as you. Helps with the nerves and raises even more money for Oracle Cancer Trust
Contact us using the on-line application or call me, John Hughes on 07785 256820 and I can give you any further information you need.